Monday, October 8, 2012

another year, another girls cruise in the books.







This was our 4th annual girls cruise and we prove once again that 'cougars' can have just as much fun as those 20-somethings. With ages ranging from 36 to 45, we strutted our stuff off to Cozumel for some laugh 'til we cry moments, well-deserve relaxation and a whole lot of craziness. I only get to see some of these girls once or twice a year, so catching up over a 4.5 day span is something I long for all year long. This cruise has been morphed into just 'me and my tampa girls' and next year, we celebrate #5 (uh oh). I can't imagine these memories with anyone else and I am so thankful. Fortunately, we all agree that this yearly trip can't be missed. A few snapshots from our Carnival Cruise to Cozumel 2013

No comments: