Wednesday, July 25, 2012
alive. and well.
summertime at the Newell Casa is quite exciting. Lots of mini vacations and lots of fun! Working full time and enjoying it...even with the ups and downs of the Corporate World. My kids are well. Very well. From pneumonia to tubes in her little baby ears, Eastyn has had her fair share of sickness. Thankfully, she has been healthy for over a month. Her sweet smile and big hair continue to make me smile...and laugh. Evan turned 7 last week. He's becoming this sensitive little boy with strong emotions. I am learning to deal with it. Slowly, but surely. He starts school, 2nd grade, in 3 weeks. Whoah! Scott is doing amazingly well. I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments over the last 4 months. He is probably one of the strongest men I know. And, I am so happy to call him mine. We are all still growing up and I am truly blessed for the family we have become. Marathon training has begun for the Washington DC Marine Corp Marathon in Oct, so my life will be consumed with running over the next 3 month. A sub4 may never be reachable, but I'm going to try really hard. We have lots to be thankful for. I'm learning the true meaning of happiness. I see it in my family's faces every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment