Thursday, June 24, 2010

picture perfect ;)




We had another sonogram yesterday...it's always an emotional time for me...seeing my baby moving around, growing, preparing to meet us.....Super cool yesterday having Scott, Evan & Austin with me. Lots more sonograms to go, so Baby E's progress will be documented often. Is it possible to love something that isn't even born?? I'd say so. We bonded yesterday when the boys left the room and my amazing nurse gave me a little more time with him/her. We had a little chat ~ and I'm so in love! Keep growing my precious baby....Mommy will see you really soon!

Sonograms above: 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 20 weeks

1 comment:

Happy Stones said...

oh yes it is possible and just wait until he/she gets here! Crazy love!!!! Love is nuts - I did not think so much could live inside one person. But you will be amazed at how much you will love Evan, love baby E and love them both together as siblings...then there is this huge love you have for the whole family as a unit....and you will LOVE being a mom to two. It will fill you up!