


I just can't believe it. Theoretically speaking, in less than a month - I wont have a baby anymore. My toddler will be a 5 year old, beginning Kindergarden, starting a new chapter of his life. He does so much for me....brightens my mornings, fills my days with love & laughter, and makes my nights special with bedtime stories, games, kisses and hugs....He's such an amazing little boy. Strong-willed, hard-headed, incredibly caring and very protective of his mommy. His attitude towards life, towards our every day encounters are: "It's ok, Mommy".....Ahhh....jaded....just like his father. I'm happy that he isn't a basket-case, like his mommy, but I'm glad he has my soft heart. He's a boy, there's no doubt - but the special little personality this little man has amazes me each & every day and makes me super blessed & proud to be his Mom. I hope I never disappoint him. I hope we, as a family continue to live, laugh & love and in moments of sadness, weakness or pain that all families endure at times - I hope he remains as strong as he is today....as my almost 5 year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment