
10 months of running 5 days a week, eating like the writers of "Skinny Bitch" (a phenomenal book by the way) and a psycho work, home, wife and mommy schedule - the time has come! In less than 48 hours, we will arrive in NYC. My eyes will fill with tears of joy and I will be scared to death!...I know this race is going to be a much bigger challenge for me than Disney, but I'm ready; ready to run and ready to eat!!!!!! The cold weather may slow me down a bit, but I will be all smiles! I received many words of encouragement from friends today and of course it helped! Signing out for a week! Plenty of pics to come when I return! Happy Halloween to all!
2 comments:
I've been thinking about you and will be thinking about you over the next few days. Good Luck. I know all of your hard work will have paid off.
I can't wait to see pics. YOU GO GIRL! I'm so proud of you!
~R
Good Luck Ang! Can't wait to hear all about it
Post a Comment