What an UNBELIEVABLE time we had in The Keys! Lobstering, hanging in Key West, off-shore fishing for dolphin, relaxing by the pool, spending time with family, sunsets, sunrises, gorgeous weather, cocktails, yummy food, morning runs and much much more! It was so nice to really get away...I mean, a REAL vacation! I didn't work (okay, maybe 2-3 emails and 1-2 phone calls - for me, that's NOT working) and was able to mentally and physically relax for an entire week! Thanks to my Dad, Michelle, Carrie, Robbie, Bailee, Mrs. Gail and Mr. Bob and of course my Hubby and little man, Evan for a fantastic trip! We're already looking forward to next years Keys trip! Scott and I are even considering getting dive certified! I'm totally revived and ready to get back to work and training for NYC! (I took over 250 pictures, so it was hard to only post a few) - Here's a couple that really "show off" our vacation! A BIG thank you to Dee for holding down the SC fort while I was gone! I'm here for you next week, while you are in DC! Hugs, everyone! Enjoy these....
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Family Vacation in The Keys!
What an UNBELIEVABLE time we had in The Keys! Lobstering, hanging in Key West, off-shore fishing for dolphin, relaxing by the pool, spending time with family, sunsets, sunrises, gorgeous weather, cocktails, yummy food, morning runs and much much more! It was so nice to really get away...I mean, a REAL vacation! I didn't work (okay, maybe 2-3 emails and 1-2 phone calls - for me, that's NOT working) and was able to mentally and physically relax for an entire week! Thanks to my Dad, Michelle, Carrie, Robbie, Bailee, Mrs. Gail and Mr. Bob and of course my Hubby and little man, Evan for a fantastic trip! We're already looking forward to next years Keys trip! Scott and I are even considering getting dive certified! I'm totally revived and ready to get back to work and training for NYC! (I took over 250 pictures, so it was hard to only post a few) - Here's a couple that really "show off" our vacation! A BIG thank you to Dee for holding down the SC fort while I was gone! I'm here for you next week, while you are in DC! Hugs, everyone! Enjoy these....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment