Eastyn Paisley Newell made an early debut on Thursday, October 20, 2010 @ 11:22 pm, weighing in at a whopping 6 lb, 1 oz! Lots more pictures to come, but these are a few that Daddy took of us in the delivery room :)
Baby E is so gorgeous! I just wanted to commend you on your post "Then there were 5". I think it is admirable how you present your precious family. As you know, we too are a happily blended family and so many parents do their children and stepchildren a disservice by not doing the same. XO
we do our best, Les! :) Austin has been in my life since he was 4 :) I was blessed with a step mom who thought of Carrie & I as her own (and still does). I hope with all my heart Austin feels (or will eventually feel) the same about me. Teenage years are hard for everyone! We have ups/downs & we're never perfect....but, we sure do try! luv & miss you!
2 comments:
Baby E is so gorgeous! I just wanted to commend you on your post "Then there were 5". I think it is admirable how you present your precious family. As you know, we too are a happily blended family and so many parents do their children and stepchildren a disservice by not doing the same. XO
we do our best, Les! :) Austin has been in my life since he was 4 :) I was blessed with a step mom who thought of Carrie & I as her own (and still does). I hope with all my heart Austin feels (or will eventually feel) the same about me. Teenage years are hard for everyone! We have ups/downs & we're never perfect....but, we sure do try! luv & miss you!
Post a Comment