
after several months of thinking and planning - we decided in late '09 that it was time to add one more to our family of 4! I had 1 more marathon to run to meet my goal and Evan would start Kindergarten in the fall of '10, which was perfect timing. To our surprise, we were pregnant in early February! We found out on February 29th, 1 day after I ran the Gasparilla Marathon that I was 5 weeks pregnant with Baby #2! Soooo excited, but nervous - having just ran a grueling and the most difficult of the 4 marathons - I prayed the baby would thrive and grow. At week 8, we heard "Baby E's" heartbeat for the very first time and thrilled to know he/she was healthy. I am now beginning my 2nd trimester and feeling slightly better. From 24/7 nausea to evening-only nausea has been a blessing. I am still running 2-3 miles a day a few days a week, swimming & walking a little, too. My baby bump seemed to "pop" out a little quicker this time, but I'm grasping it. We decided to keep the sex a surprise this time & will wait to find out until he/she is born. We picked out super cute names & keeping them under wraps, too. "Baby E" is scheduled to arrive on or before Nov 7, 2010! I'm so excited to add 1 more blessing to our family and look forward to lots of exciting things to come in 2010!
1 comment:
So exciting ang! My second time around it was like I was showing the day after I took the test! Now your body knows what to do :-) You are in my prayers during this exciting time! Miss you sister
Post a Comment