Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wedding Weekend in Long Boat Key...










It's been a CRAZY BUSY summer! Our family never really slows down and for some reason, it feels like forever since we've had a weekend at home. Nonetheless, we are very blessed! Scott & I enjoyed a fantastic weekend in Long Boat Key @ The Ashburn Wedding! Georgous Island and an even more georgous ceremony & reception! We enjoyed some wonderful food @ St. Armands Circle and my island runs were to die for! Scott & I have had a lot of one-on-one time the last few weeks and it's been much needed & amazing! :-) A HUGE thank you to Grandpa Wade who kept Evan ALL weekend! Back to reality for a week, then the Newell Circus heads to Orlando for Scott's 20 year class reunion celebration......I'm looking forward to August...when our lives slow down! :-) When it does slow down, I'll be ready for vacation again.....isn't that how it happens....hugs from all of us!

2 comments:

Breton Bay said...

Love the new wheels!!!! "Do you wanna ride on my mercedes boy?" -my favorite song!

me said...

ha ha ha....I'm LOVIN it! great tune! A definite ipod down load for sure!