
It's been an *AMAZING* year! Friends were married, babies were born, there were hard times, good times and fun times. I became more traveled and less patient. I learned to love a little more and cry a little less. I followed my heart when my judgement was blurred. I discovered a new talent and ran two marathons. I met some new friends and rekindled old friendships. I made some promises and some mistakes. I forgave and was forgiven. I became a better mother and a better friend. I listened more, talked less, volunteered more and complained less......there are so many things in my life to be thankful for and I am truly blessed for having a happy & healthy life. Thank you to all of my friends and family for making my life complete. I am a better person because of you!
This Year, I Shall:
- Run three marathons
- Travel to a state I've never been
- Designate an hour a day to play an educational game with Evan
- Read more
- Shop less
- Stress less
- Rides bikes
- Swim more
- More date nights
- Go skiing in Colorado
- Play outside more
- Teach Evan to write his name
- Cook more
- Take another Girls Cruise
- Stay on track to make 2009 Sunshine Celebrations' best year ever!
- Visit my family more
- Send more birthday cards
- Start using my sewing machine
- Make curtains for Evan's room
- Become certified to teach aerobics and yoga
- Start a running club
- Relax & breathe in the morning
- Make Evan sleep in his own bed
- Yell less :-)
This list could go on and on.......but, I'm gonna start with these. I'm not a huge "NY Resolution" fan. I'm more of a "Life-long goal" girl...
- Run three marathons
- Travel to a state I've never been
- Designate an hour a day to play an educational game with Evan
- Read more
- Shop less
- Stress less
- Rides bikes
- Swim more
- More date nights
- Go skiing in Colorado
- Play outside more
- Teach Evan to write his name
- Cook more
- Take another Girls Cruise
- Stay on track to make 2009 Sunshine Celebrations' best year ever!
- Visit my family more
- Send more birthday cards
- Start using my sewing machine
- Make curtains for Evan's room
- Become certified to teach aerobics and yoga
- Start a running club
- Relax & breathe in the morning
- Make Evan sleep in his own bed
- Yell less :-)
This list could go on and on.......but, I'm gonna start with these. I'm not a huge "NY Resolution" fan. I'm more of a "Life-long goal" girl...
1 comment:
A - your post was so inspiring what a sweet reflection of your year and a wonderful list of goals for the next. love ya!
Post a Comment