Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Holiday!

A favorite shot from our "photo shoot"


Evan enjoying the 4 wheeler in Ga!


Austin's FIRST deer! A 130 lb, 8 point!


10 Point on Thanksgiving Day!


Feeding the Alpacas

Angela & Heather @ The game!
Whew! We are HOME! I feel like it's been forever since I sat on my couch, slept in my bed, snuggled with my doggies, saw my neighbors.....We returned today and glad to be home. We spent Thanksgiving in Georgia at "The Pharis Estate" (an 8 year tradition). To our surprise, Scott killed a 10-point (the largest recorded on their lease) Thanksgiving Day and Austin killed his first deer (and first time shooting a gun), an 8-point the very next day! We headed west on Friday for the big football weekend in Tally. I enjoyed spending time with my family and friends! It was a fantastic holiday. Now, it's time to decorate for Christmas! Happy Holidays!

No comments: