Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Cook, I am Not!









Yeah, yeah, yeah - anyone who knows me, knows; I CAN'T COOK! If its not spaghetti or tacos, I'm doomed! Sometimes, I try to follow recipes, but even so - I get "the look" from Scott and Evan both saying, "please don't make this ever again". So, needless to say, we eat out a lot! Last night, I was in the mood to cook *my way* (canned corn, microwaveable frozen veggies, ready-to-cook pre-seasoned pork from publix and bread straight from the loaf...not to forget low-fat brownies) I'm never afraid to admit my faults and having a helping hand from Evan made this dreaded task much more enjoyable. And, guess what? THEY BOTH ATE IT!!! BTW, the 3 glasses of wine, certainly helped!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

haha, you are not alone...ME TOO!!!!!!! Thank heaven Scott likes to cook. =) I like to make yummy bad to eat kind of food like cakes and cookies ;) I am with you girl

Resisting Perfection said...

Hahaha this looks like our dinner time...sometimes we just end up eating the box of mac and cheese, lol.