Ang & Tam
The Bull & NYSE
Central Park & The Mall
That's me running (.2 to go!) in the green/black
Ground Zero
Yah! I not only reached my 5 hour goal, I beat it! I shaved over 40 minutes off my Disney Marathon time! Lots and lost of pictures to share. You know a Kodak Gallery will be emailed at a later date! :-) Thanks to all those who called me pre and post race. All of your support and encouragement meant a lot to me! Sunday was an amazing day for me!! I know some of you are wondering what I will be running next. So, I will share the news.....Dublin, Ireland! :-) The City was everything I could of asked for and more! I was able to see every part of the City while running & we were able to do a lot of really neat things. Shopped a lot, too! Even got a new camera, which I am soooo excited about! We missed our little man so very much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment