

That's right! I have 68 days left until the race. I'm feeling pretty good and sticking to my diet and exercise program. I've hired Brian S. to train me the month of October and that extra "push" will put me exactly where I need to be. My goal is to finish in 5 hours. I'm definitely an AVERAGE runner and speed is NOT my strong point. I simply want to beat my Disney time by 30 minutes. We've reserved our hotel in Central Park and the Pickels are flying up with us. We are making it a min-vacation, spending 5 days in the City. Big Apple, here we come!
The race will be partially televised. See Information below:
TELEVISED RACE COVERAGE NBC Sports will broadcast a one-hour highlights show nationwide beginning at 2:00 p.m. EST on November 2. Make plans to record the show and tell your friends and family to tune in to watch the excitement. Check your local listings for details.
No comments:
Post a Comment