Sunday, December 9, 2007

*Pre* New Year's Resolution

Lately, I've been running and running and running preparing for my first marathon. As I run, I have lots of time to think and *zone out*, as my cousin mark insists I should do. During this time, I've been thinking about the end of 2007 and the beginning of a new year. I'm not big on making resolutions, because mine are always pretty dumb so I decided to make a list of my "life-long" resolutions or *goals*, I should say. Some of them I have already accomplished or in the process of accomplishing, but I wanted to write them out so I could see them myself and not save them in the back of my mind somewhere....In doing so, I hope to get closer to making them a reality....one day, at least. So, here are a few (in no particular order)

1) Fall in love and marry him *check*
2) Start a family *check*
3) Own my own business *check*
4) Run a marathon
5) Travel Europe with Scott
6) Renew my vows in 2016 in the Cayman Islands
7) Build our family's dream home
8) Spend NY Eve in New York City & watch the Ball Drop
9) Take Evan and Austin on an educational trip to Washington DC
9) hmmmm........

No comments: