Monday, July 30, 2007
Weddings, Events and End of Summer Trips!
Jenny and Andres wedding on St. Pete Beach was georgous! We had a fabulous time with our family. The past week/weekend was certainly one to remember! Sunshine Celebrations' Boca Grande event was a huge success! A BIG thank you to Missy Martin, Ryan Borchers, Scott, Steve, Mr. Winegard, and my mom, Maryann for helping Dee and I with everything! You guys are the best. I'm glad we got a chance to hang out with KL and Jason for a little while! To the Bazos Family, it's been a real pleasure spending time with you guys this summer. I love you all and Evan just adores you! Probably one of our last big Boca trips for a while....so sad that Summer is coming to an end...way too fast!! We are headed to NC on Thursday for our summer "Trip to Bearadise". Dee and I will be working a lot on SC's '07 and '08 business plan. I'm looking forward to getting away and VERY excited about Dee's partership with SC! It's a wonderful thing and she will be a HUGE asset to our company. I am thrilled about a successful future! All in all, The Newell Family is doing great! Happy and healthy. Hugs to everyone......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment